Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Road Trip to Mars 2008

My little prophet on guitar coming through must be millions of me's here for only one you so you waited and you weighed it and the heavier that it grew on your mind made you want to, made you wonder What if. Is this some kind of a rouse but you keep singing your blues to your brown haired, green eyed, seventh row muse Do you steal her aside no you just wave from your ride so if you meant what you said then i think that you lied Cause we were LIVE! from Here comma Here, USA where you just rolled in today so they can all scream while you're playing with my depth perception between here and the moon til the gravity lifts and when there's none left in the room I'll float upside down til my eyes fill with stars and the people around me drive their hybrid cars on my Road Trip to Mars you got me hitchin to Venus but I don't need their gasoline cuz it flows intravenous He found me in the stratosphere that you kept in between us now you look back down to earth to see me straddling his genius Inside your disaster and fighting to get just a little bit closer is not what I'm after. I've loved you from here but I'm here for the show,sir If you can't escape from the jaws of the image you had that you never proposed her It isn't my bad. Still I'm just a smiling face on a poster Strangely confused, she'll no longer excuse all the things you don't do despite the words that you choose to be the man that you are living light years apart in your fantasy lost and forsaken your art to me you all are the same cuz you'll all fuckin tease us but you all like to fuck and don't you all look like Jesus up there breaking our bread and bleeding our wine when your Bordeaux drips from the same vine as mine My little prophet on guitar coming through must be millions of me's here for only one you so you waited and you weighed it and the heavier that it grew on your mind made you want to, made you wonder What if. Is this some kind of a rouse But you'll keep singing your blues

No comments:

Post a Comment